For the 26", 45", & 50" Leg Lamps follow these 9 simple steps to change the internal leg light bulb.
- Unplug the lamp from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the shade and harp.
- Remove the external bulb from the main socket.
- Unscrew the thumb screws on top the vase cap.
- Pull straight up on the vase cap to reveal the internal socket. (If you are unable to pull the vase cap up, your lamp may be equipped with a cord stop. Please trim away the felt in the center of the base and remove the clip. This will allow the cord to move freely. Not all lamps have this cord stop - you only need to take this step if you can't pull up on the vase cap easily.)
- Remove the burned out bulb and replace it with a new 15-watt bulb.
- Replace the vase cap and secure it with the 2 original screws.
- Draw out the plug cord.
- Return the external bulb to the main socket and re-attach the shade.
Please note top light bulb should not exceed 60 watts.
Lamps is 120 volts AC.
For the 20" Leg Lamp instructions download this Adobe PDF
Click Here to contact us with any questions.